This Is The Beard

Sunday, March 26, 2006

JAMES WEEK 8 (pic 2)

Out and about on the town with fans.

While in L-Town this weekend I ran into some beardblog fans.
They wanted me to relay that...
"Matt has the smallest fucking eyes in the world and he looks like a badger."
"DB is cool, and I think its great that he is open about his sexuality, being gay that is."
"Dr. D may look tough, but only a pussy would give in after 3 weeks of growth, its like he's aborting a baby in the first trimester."
These are not my views, I am just relaying what the fans have to say.
Over and Out
-James

3 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

who's the guy behind James? CIP looks brighter than he normally does. Must be the glasses.

5:48 PM  
Blogger daniel bellury said...

maybe i'm gay, but you guys look stupid.

4:29 PM  
Blogger twilliambloke said...

i thought this was an nsync:back into action
promo shot...

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home