This Is The Beard

Friday, March 24, 2006

Matt Week 8


There are few things of note to point out in this photo.

1. No special effects were used in this photo.
2. My eyes are not red because of the camera flash. They really get red like that when I summon The Black Dragon (my sensai says I need to be careful how often I summon him, but I thought this was worth it).
3. Aside from years of dedicated training, summoning The Black Dragon can only be done by a bearded man.
4. Summoning The Black Dragon also involves punching through a New York Post with the word "Nailed" on the cover. This makes it all the more rare.

(Don't worry, The Black Dragon is completely harmless and it's sole purpose is to fly around the world, watching as many syndicated reruns of Blossom. Don't ask me why.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

Your fist looks almost as big as your head - impressive.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home