This Is The Beard

Friday, March 10, 2006

James week 6 pic 2


This thing has gotten big.
While walking to the subway last night I passed by a little bar on Sullivan street called the V-Bar. There were a couple of guys outside who noticed me and started yelling out "Yo beard boy come here son." "Whoa! are you even serious right now? I can't even believe that is the beardblog guy, I thought it was a Grizzly bear" So I went over signed some autographs and took a picture with them. They both agreed that Matt sucks the most out of everybody on the blog, they said he had an "asshole face" whatever that means.
Out & about with the people,
-James
(photo concept - Joe Gannon)
(story and words - james Gannon)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

you're a fine looking asshole Chuck.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home