This Is The Beard

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Matt Week 20 - before and after

Not much of a difference, right? Well, maybe but not as extreme as Daniel. Some crazy shit.

My beard is now a stow away aboard a tanker headed to China. There he will be sold on the black market for a premium rate. When I get the money I will then be able to afford that surgery I've needed for so long. You know the one. With that thing. That makes me different.

Oh, and happy father's day to all the dads out there. Rock on.

Matt

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my fucking god.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it isn't that different.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiger beat alert!

I wanna hang this one in my locker!

3:08 AM  
Blogger PLArt! said...

Isn't this from from US Weekly's feature "From 'Homeless' to 'Hot' in 5 minutes!"

10:44 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

nice shots - good camera/good photographer...

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home