This Is The Beard

Friday, February 17, 2006

James Week 3 PIC 2!


I have a Couple of things to say.
1. If you look at that front page you can see we are being imitated across the east coast, this thing has spread faster then I think we ever could have imagined, I'm scared and I think we should shut it down before facial hair becomes cool on women.
2. This is my second picture in a row guys...IN A ROW! Let get with the program.
3. I am aware I look like a dick in this picture.
4. Don't you theoretically lose if you don't post a picture once a week in this contest? And doesn't that picture have to have a newspaper in it?
6. How about you fuckers come down to v-bar tonight and we can confirm some of these rules.

alright that's it.
beard blogger #3 (soon to be #1) signing off.

3 Comments:

Blogger daniel bellury said...

the ghost of bellury plans on stopping by vbar at some point this evening.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah MUSTACHES are BACK!!!!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We protest! James needs to stop using back hair as extensions to his beard!

Comptons

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home