This Is The Beard

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Goods

I'm finding some terrific stuff today guys. First off is the Bearduary. It's another contest, but more like a celebration of beards. Here's a little sample of what it's like:

We as gentleman have been blessed with a precious gift, the gift of follicle virility in convenient patches upon our faces. I implore you not to take the sanctity of this gift lightly.

Awesome, right? Check it out here.

So while perusing the links at the Bearduary, I found this guy who is the self-appointed captain of the Beard Team USA and there is a documentary about him and his team going to the Beard and Moustache competition in Germany last year.

That's all for now.

Daniel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.nationalbeardregistry.org/beards/beards.asp

I just registered.
-James

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, you of all people! How do you know that the National Beard Registry isn't a covert government operation to keep tabs on "undesirables". I'm not letting THE MAN take my beard!!

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home