This Is The Beard

Saturday, February 04, 2006

This sucks...

I am so far behind you guys with my beard. I walked into VBar tonight and was berated by a few of the non-beard competitors. Why? They falsely claimed that I trimmed my beard. The fact is, I have not amounted the pre-beard base level that James and Daniel have. This is not something I can control. I would gladly add an inch of beardness.

All I'm saying is that I hope to be treated equal in this competition. And look out fellas, my facial hair grows at a more than average rate. So catching up to you is not out of the question.

Oh, last and most important thing, I will post my week 1 beard photo tomorrow (sat.).

G'night.

Matt
Beard Grower No. 3

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel bellury said...

hey man, don't let the naysayers bring you down. just don't cheat.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt trimmed his beard last night.

-Bree

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home